Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally I've gotta crush on someone again ! YAY !


He is MINE ! XOXO

OMG i'm outta ma mind everytime i saw him ! he's so so much my 'guy tipe' xp he's HOT also (adsolutely).
1st# time i knew him since i watched his muvie called 'HOOT' (tragic.he's HOT and he played in HOOT.understand ga ? ).I dun really like him et tha first.but since i check out imdb and it written that he will play as PERCY JACKSON,then i googling his new pic and i was like "OMG who the hell damn fckn hansome guy he is !".Hell yeaaa i'm freakn in luv with him (and Percy too).
Look at his eyes,whatta magic ! it's beautiful (lebaay).I'm one billion persen ADORE him.OMG OMG OMG i'm melting.GOD hear me hear me : i want him to be MINE ! hahaha shit i act like a crazy person (actually i'm already.it's all ur fals Logan xp ).
Move from Skandar Keynes 1st fans to Logan Lerman 1st admire.hehe.
I just can't wait see him in Percy Jackson.oh i hope i'm an actress and imma be his love interest 'annabeth chase'.fufufu.

Heeey Freakn IN LOVE WITH LOGAN LERMAN !

No comments:

Post a Comment