Sunday, April 3, 2011

These Songs Are Used To Be Ours


Hi Fellas ! Long time no see.How's life ? mine going well :)
I have a lot of tasks these days,so i couldn't manage this blog as well.But here i am again,ready to share something about my life.This time i would like to share you some memories songs of me and my last ex-boyfie.

"I just wish you knew that you always be the best for me.Even tho' fate doesn't mean us to be together,i will never forget you and everythings we've been thru.Terus jadi yang terbaik ya,selamanya aku sayang sama kamu,uwi".
1.The Beatles-Here There Everywhere
This song was like our anthem.It's start when i told you that imma big fan of beatles.It wasn't surprise that you loved em' too.Then you singing a part of this song and i was like,"Yeah that's it ! that's one of my favorite beatles's songs".
"Knowing that love is to share
Each one believing that love never dies
Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there".

2.Adera-Lebih Indah

You said that this song was really describe what you felt about me.
Our Favorite part :

"dan kau hadir merubah segalanyamenjadi lebih
indah
kau bawa cintaku setinggi angkasa
membuatku merasa sempurna
dan membuatku utuh tuk menjalani hidup
berdua denganmu selama lamanya
kaulah yang terbaik untukku".

3.New Found Glory-Too Good To Be

"You have my heart in your hands
You have my heart so don't, don't let it go
Check my pressure
Patch me up right, you're too good to be".

4.Relient K-Must Have Done Something Right

"And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday
I spend with you is the new best d
ay of my life
Everyone watching us just turns away with disgust
It's Jealously, they can see that we've got it going on

And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know your more to me than what I know how to say
You're OK with the way this is going to be
This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen

If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I must've done something good
I came along one day and you rearranged my life
All I gotta say is I must've done something right
I must've done something right".

5.Plus 44-Make You Smile

"I don't, don't want to take you home.
Please don't, don't make me sleep alone.
If I could, I'd only wanna' make you smile.
If you wanna' stay with me a while".

No comments:

Post a Comment