Wednesday, May 25, 2011

From My Heart To Yours

I'd tell you how much i love you,in over a million different ways
It seems strange to imagine life without you
My heart has never been held
In the way it's held by yours
And always and forever
It will be yours to hold

I don't know why God blessed me with such a boyfriend as you
But it makes my pleasure complete.
With you,i learn to trust
With you,ifeel so free
A vow to you i made,forever you'll have my love

I think of what the future holds
Marriage,children us growing old
And as I lay,with you dear
I'm just so glad you're mine, you're here


I love you
I truly,fully,really,and madly in love with you
You are my dream come true
You light up the light in the darkness
You are my entire life
You everything to me

And this i promise you,
I will love you as long as i live
I'll stay with you until my last breath
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun ... ... ...

I LOVE YOU ZUAGERI

No comments:

Post a Comment