Friday, November 13, 2009

I Love Vintage Fashion

I've watched Coco Before Chanel last night :D waaaw such a good film.With Audrey Tautou as the main actrees,this is gonna be a great fashion muvie.
Well,I always thought vintage style is outdate,i don't really like it.
but after watching this movie I realized all things in the vintage era was very classy and gorgeous.
Wavy hair,Polka pattern,Sexy mini dress,mkaes all vintage style looks elegant.So feminine and edgy.

So,i've been thinking to change my style from cassual simple to vintage classy.haha.But i'm sure i'll look weird.It's like not really suitable for me.But doesn't mean i don't have a vintage dress.My mom left me some dress.It's not really vintage,cause my mom life in 80's style.
I try to describe how do i get dressed if i oriented to vintage style in this era.haha.

looklet by me

Icon time : Jackie O,Audrey Hepburn,Farrah Fawcett.

No comments:

Post a Comment