Saturday, August 14, 2010

Too Cute To Be True

Today i did a little research to find a few new phone.I hav to say that i'm really confident,cause i dunno if my mom would buy me a new phone in the near future or not -,- but since i dissapointed and getting bored with my fckn blackberry,i would like to tell you some mobile phone that i nominated to replace my current phone.My priority is on the color and of course the features.I called these,too cute to be true phone :



Nokia X5 (AWW <3>


LG Cookie KP501 (Cuteee >_<)



LG Lollipop GD580 (Too bad there's no purple)


Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini-pro (Step to the left step to the right)

Sony Ericsson S300 (I love the color)


OMAGAWT Nokia X5,SE Xperia X10,and the cookie one makes me can't wait to get a new phone *swinging swinging*

Anyway,can anybody help me with the specification of these phones ?

No comments:

Post a Comment