Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things From The Past

Do you guys still remember about the guy who I often talk in the old blog ?
he was not be named.hehe.and in this blog i don't expect you to say his name,don't u ever try ! haha :p
oke.i wake up in early morning and remind about him. something that I should not to do.
also i remind a box containing many things from the past.every bad memories that i ever have,always leaving something that i confused to 'should i remind or not'.
but,i just want to show you many things that always make me thinking about him again.

I call all of this : the memories.
Cinema Ticket.I forgot how many times we go to watched cinema together.
Birthday Gifts.look at his handwriting :p hhe.i like the purse however.it's brown.but now,i don't want to use it again,anymore,never !
I always laugh everytime i saw this suck crazy things.haha.i want to burn this item.then i remember how tired to make it :p stupid work that i ever did.

But now,i have to forget everything about him.i have done many ways to forget it all.first i ignore all massage from him.second,i burn some of the cinema ticket (not all,considering i love to collect cinema tickets).third,i tried to hate him and think all that bad things about him.also something he did to me,which i can't forgive.
AND IT'S WORK !
now,i don't even remember his name :p
i forget who he is.
however,difficult to me to forgive him.
but,i've try to be nice in front of him.good girl huh ?
FAR FAR AWAY IN MY DEEP DOWN HEART,
I HATE HIM SO MUCH MUCH MUCH AND MUCH !
LOSER ! WEEE :p

once be a player,always be a player (meaning????)
FCKN JERK !

No comments:

Post a Comment